Attic venting is an important aspect in maintaining a healthy energy efficient home. Proper venting cools your roof extending the material life and reduces the load on your air conditioning system. Attic venting also increases fresh air circulation.
Powered completely by free solar energy, the sleek and efficient design is both compact and quiet. Fully operational right from the box, it installs easily with no electrical wiring… and let’s not forget powerful! A single unit can vent from 1,200 to 2,500 square feet varying on the model. Heat and moisture are your enemies when it comes to your home. But just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there hiding in your attic and causing damage. Solar Attic Fans neutralize moisture and drive out heat, keeping your home cool in summer and protecting it from harm during the winter.
Summer means longer days, more sun, and warmer temperatures. If heat isn’t vented from your attic properly, it builds up and causes problems in your home:
• Living spaces become hot and uncomfortable
• Air conditioning units work harder to keep rooms cool
• Utility costs rise due to increased energy demand
• Roof structures and materials deteriorate
A Solar Star Attic Fan solves these problems by removing excess heat from your home, giving you a more comfortable interior and lower energy bills.
With winter comes the cold temperatures. When coupled with excess humidity from showers, humidifiers, and dishwashers, it can lead to:
• Leaks and structural decay triggered by ice buildup on your roof
• Damage to insulation and framing materials produced by moisture accumulation
• Weakening of internal structures caused by mold and fungus growth
A Solar Star Attic Fan prevents these issues by equalizing interior and exterior temperatures, safeguarding your home from the worst of winter.